Briefest of brief updates:
- M turned 3. I will no longer be typing out Bonesteele because 1) it takes a lot longer than typing M, and 2) Spellcheck doesn't recognize the word Bonesteele and seeing those angry red lines under my son's pseudonym is rather irritating. Ha ha
- Mr N celebrated a birthday with root beer floats and spaghetti & meatballs (his request).
- Mr N & I celebrated 9 beautiful years of marriage. heehee
- Today is my birthday; I have reached the dubious milestone of 30. I'm fine with it - 30 sounds nicer than 29.
- As of tomorrow, I am 24 weeks pregnant with baby #3, which is a GIRL!