October 27, 2007

The N Family Is Growing!

In April, I will be having a baby! We are really excited! Except Baby E, who has no idea of the pending upheaval. Now that the morning sickness is (mostly) over, I am soooo much happier. September was not very fun. So let's see...I am about 3 months along, we will be finding out if it's a boy or a girl, sometime in December. This picture is now about three weeks old, and blurry, but it's the best I could get at the moment! In this picture, you can see the baby all stretched out.
I can't really think of anything else to add right now. Oh, I did just barely start being able to feel the baby move occasionally, which is my favorite part of being pregnant. In both ultrasounds I've had so far, this baby has been super active. Baby E was not so active...does this mean something?? Hopefully not! Baby E is plenty active now!

No comments: